** NEW **
For a detailed step-by-step review on how to view the tuition bill and make payment as either a student or an Authorized User, please click below:
- Student View – How to View the Tuition Bill and Make a Payment
- Authorized User View – How to View the Tuition Bill and Make a Payment
- We accept in person payments of cash or check and online payments of credit card (American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa) and E-Check. A 2.75% (4.25% international) convenience fee (effective November 28, 2017) is charged by the credit card company.
- For more information about our convenient payment options or to make an online payment please visit our Payment Options page.
Private Scholarship Awards
- The Department of Education requires that all private scholarships and grants be reported to the College. In order for your student account to be credited with the correct award amount, please complete and submit a separate Scholarship Disclosure Information Form for each outside award that you will receive.
- If you will be receiving private scholarships please complete:
Private Scholarship Information Form
Mandatory Student Fees
- The student fees listed on your bill are charged to ALL students regardless of their student status. Fees are not based on specific services utilized.
Refund Direct Deposit
- Any credit balance that is created by a Financial Aid Award, overpayment or reversal of a charge can be refunded to you by either refund check or direct deposit to your bank account.
- To Enroll in Direct Deposit:
i. (Login to myTCNJ)
ii. Click on PAWS
iii. In Self Service, click on Student Center, then click on the Refund Direct Deposit link located in the Finances section and follow the instructions.
TCNJ Withdrawal Policy
- If you are applying for financial aid make sure that you have finalized all paperwork. If your file remains incomplete your aid award will be delayed.
- If you have completed your paperwork, financial aid awards will begin to be available for your review on PAWS starting in July for the Fall semester.
- Please remember that you must accept all loans (Perkins, Nursing and/or all Staffords) via PAWS, before they will show as estimated aid on your bill. Once accepted, please allow up to three business days for the estimated loan funds to appear on your bill.
- Visit the Student Financial Assistance site for more information.
College Approved Payment Plan
- The only payment plan approved for use at The College of New Jersey is the Full Service Payment Plan from CashNet.
- Visit the the Payment Plan page for more information.
- If you are utilizing the CashNet payment plan for the academic year, please be sure to verify that your contract amount will cover the fall and spring tuition bill in its entirety. If not, you can adjust your contract amount with CashNet directly at 1-877-821-0625 or by contacting the College’s payment plan representative at 609-771-3145.
How to obtain a parking decal
- Parking decals may be purchased online ONLY starting end of July upon receiving an official email with ordering instructions.
- Yearly residential fee is $290.00
- Yearly commuter fee is $111.96
- FIRST YEAR (FRESHMAN) RESIDENTIAL STUDENT ARE NOT ELIGIBLE TO PURCHASE A PARKING DECAL