The College Board of Trustees establishes tuition, fees, housing, and board plan rates. The following charges represent the rates approved by the Board of Trustees for the academic year. Tuition and fees schedules are subject to change without notice and upon action of the Board of Trustees. The rate tables were prepared using the approved Board of Trustee rates. The rates approved by the Board of Trustees will prevail.
- Undergraduate In-State Tuition and Fees – Fall 2023
- Undergraduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees – Fall 2023
- Undergraduate In-State Tuition and Fees – Spring 2024
- Undergraduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees – Continuing Student – Spring 2024
- Undergraduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees – Tuition Reset – Spring 2024
- Graduate In-State Tuition and Fee
- Graduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees
- Graduate MBA Program Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Nursing Program Tuition and Fees
- Graduate Nursing Program Tuition and Fees (Winter/Summer)
- Additional Fees
- Parking Penalties
- Description of Fees
- Housing Cancellation Fee
- Winter 2024 Tuition and Fees
- Summer 2024 Tuition and Fees
NJ Dream Act – The New Jersey Tuition Equality Act
The Law (Statute P.L.2013,c.170), now in effect, allows undocumented students who meet certain criteria to qualify for the in-state tuition rates at all of New Jersey’s public institutions of higher education. Learn more.
Tuition Protection Insurance
Consider Tuition Protection Insurance to supplement and strengthen the school’s refund policy. The College has partnered with GradGuard to make the Tuition Protection Insurance Plan available to all of our families. Tuition insurance protects a family’s investment in education in case you need to withdraw anytime throughout the semester because of illness, injury, or emergency. This coverage expands the scope of our refund policy by ensuring reimbursement for tuition, housing, and other payments if you withdraw for a covered medical reason at any time during the semester. Included in the Tuition Protection Plan is Student Life Assistance. This is a FREE, 24-hour hotline service that makes sure students and parents feel supported in emergency situations.
The application deadline is the day before each semester’s first day of classes. To learn more about GradGuard, please visit GradGuard.com/tuition/tcnj or call 1-877-794-6603.