The College Board of Trustees is responsible for establishing tuition, fees, housing and board plan rates. The following charges represent the rates approved by the Board of Trustees for the academic year. Tuition and fees schedules are subject to change without notice and upon action of the Board of Trustees.
- Undergraduate In-State Tuition and Fees
- Undergraduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees
- Graduate In-State Tuition and Fee / In-State rates for some PA Zip Codes
- Graduate Out-of-State Tuition and Fees
- Additional Fees
- Parking Penalties
- Description of Fees
- Housing Cancellation Fee
- Winter 2019 Tuition and Fees
- Summer 2019 Tuition and Fees
NJ Dream Act – The New Jersey Tuition Equality Act
The Law (Statute P.L.2013,c.170), now in effect, allows undocumented students who meet certain criteria to qualify for the in-state tuition rates at all of New Jersey’s public institutions of higher education. For more information, please visit http://recreg.pages.tcnj.edu/nj-dream-act/
TCNJ BILLS ARE SENT ELECTRONICALLY TO THE STUDENT’S TCNJ EMAIL ADDRESS.